Monday, October 7, 2013

10/7/13

Hola familia y amigos!


What a week! Did you guys watch conferencia general!? It was amazing! Hermana Sagastegui and I were only able to watch the the morning sessions of Saturday and Sunday. We didn´t have investigators that could attend the afternoon sessions so we weren´t  able to watch it. But we went to work instaed.

Oh mercy, this week has been a trail of paciencia y esperanza. Throughout the week we had 19 appoinments, which is really great! But all of them fell through except for 3. I´m really excited to work hard but it sometimes feels like no matter how well we plan and get to work nothing comes of it. Don´t get me wrong, I love every moment. I just hope that I can spend my time in Las ViƱas wisely and do the work that needs to be done. 

Okay, fun story! So last night we had guinie pig soup again! And this time as I was spooning some of the broth I noticed an unusual shape... so I used my spoon to surface the mass hiding in my soup and it was unlike anthing I have ever seen before! I was like a knot of intestines! I tried to hid it back down at the bottom of my bowl, but it kept floating back to the surface! I decided to pretend I was at Hogwarts or on an episode of Man vs Wild with Bear Grylls and just eat it! And right before I took my first bite Hermano Gonzales told informed me that it was a GUINIE PIG WOMB and very ricco! So I ate it, the whole thing! It tasted okay, and the texture wasn´t too bad either. I think that will be the only time however that I eat the womb of any creature.... Oh mercy. Hahaha. What an experience! 

Well friends and family! I love you all! If possible email conference to me in english so I can print it out!! LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TY!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART!

No comments:

Post a Comment