Tuesday, August 27, 2013

2 weeks left in the CCM!


Dear Friends and Family!
 
I have so much to share this week but so little time to share it! I spent the majority of the time writing mis padres!
 
Anywho! Only two more weeks and I am out in the field! It is so crazy to think about. I have learned a lot of Spanish but at the same time, I know nothing and have a feeling I the first few months are going to be burtal! However, I do know that God is helping me and will continue to help me. So, at least I'm not stressed!
 
Oh! The hight light of this week! On Saturday a whole herd of children came to visit the CCM!!!!!!! It was so cool! We had a group visit our class! They were in primary! We asked if they would sing their favorite primary song and they did! It was so precious!!!
 
So! One of my teachers Hermano Tello loves to take time from Language study and teach us about the culture of Peru! I now know what the symbols on the flag stand for! The Llama represents the richness and diveristy of the animal kingdom and the tree of the richness of the plant kindgom. The cornucopia resembles all the minerals of Peru! And the red and white resemble the blood of the patriots and the peace that came from their sacrifice.
 
Oh! And since the Lima East mission was splite earlier in July the East mission is now mostly city! Where the CCM and Temple are at!!! So, perhaps no jungle for me, but we'll see! ;) Oh No! No time left!!
 
So sorry, I'll send more pictures next time! And a longer email!
 
I LOVE YOU ALL!!!
 
Much love,
 
Hermana Cornu
 
P.S. Elder COOK came and spoke on SUNDAY AT THE CCM!!! I'LL TELL YOU ALL ABOUT IT NEXT WEEK!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment